Soldier for Christ Martial Arts is a combination of
I.T.F. Tae Kwon Do and A.I.M.H.I. Hapkido
Soldier For Christ Martial Arts promotes Physical and Mental encouragement,
Cardio Heath, Respect, Discipline, Leadership,
and Fine Motor Development Skills
*The act of disciplining or power to discipline one's own feelings, desires, especially with the intention of improving oneself
* The ability to make yourself do things that should be done
* The ability ot persist at difficult or unpleasant tasks until they are completed
* Activity, exercise, or a regiment that develops or improves a skill; training
* The rigor or training effect of experience, adversity
Proverbs 25:28 A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.
* The act of being committed to something.
* Faithful adherence to a person, cause, duty, belief
* Devoting wholly and earnestly, the act of being committed
*To offer hard work to your instructor; dedication
* The act of binding yourself to a course of action.
* A solemn commitment of your life or your time to a cherished purpose
Colossians 3:17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
Soldier for Christ Martial Arts is a Christian based organization. SFC currently offers Youth classes for ages 6 -15.
Contact Soldier for Christ Martial Arts for more information.
* Condition of excelling; surpassing goodness
*Capable of near impossible goals
* To be in the foremost position; to take the lead
*To possess a particular quality or skill of the highest degree
Matthew 23:37-38 Jesus said to him, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 22:38
This is the first and greatest commandment.
* Repeated performance or systematic exercise for the purpose of acquiring a martial arts skill
* To train in an art in order to show proficiency
*To exercise or pursue as a profession or art
* To perform or do repeatedly in order to acquire skill
* Habitual or customary performance
Philippians 4:9 What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.